Your Dream Sunroom Addition Begins Here. Get a Free Estimate!
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Recent Blog Posts
If you enjoy gardening but would love to care for plants that cannot be cultivated outside in your climate, or you would like to avoid the weather yourself, or you would like to bring your plants inside to avoid pests or other problems that come with exposure to the...
Many of us look at a sunroom as the perfect way of creating extra space in an area which combines indoor and outdoor living. Among the reasons why homeowners employ a sunroom contractor is the chance to bring the outdoors in. A more important reason for those...
Shortened autumn and winter days can lead to Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Symptoms of SAD include a lack of energy, depression, sleeping too much and weight gain. Exposure to natural sunlight may alleviate these symptoms. Light therapy can start working quickly...